- Probably the most rewarding and challenging course which covers the core fundamentals of freediving.
- A great starting point for people who are already very comfortable in the water. For example, you may want to consider this course if you are an experienced scuba diver.
- You will learn the physiology behind freediving in greater depth. You will also be introduced to the various disciplines of competitive freediving with the aim of honing your technique and relaxation. It will also cover freediving safety and rescue procedures.
- The course will begin with a theory session covering the physiology, equipment, disciplines and safety of freediving along with depth and pressure. From there we will move to a pool session where we will be conducting static and dynamic disciplines.
- The second day of the course we will travelling to Lazarus Island to have an open water session, where we will be practicing depth and equalization. On the successful completion of the course, you will receive an AIDA 2 certification.
- The cost is $580 per person. This includes a day cruise to and from Lazarus Island where we conduct the open water session on our private boat (the boat has fresh water showers, cold drinks and air conditioning available for hot days), rental of equipment (mask, snorkel and freediving fins), as well as one complimentary pool training session (to be used within one month of completing the course).
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: August 4Introduction to Freediving (AIDA 2 Pool Component)